Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Gotta try this!

I had to share this recipe that I just made for Dean. These were so super easy to make and extremely healthy! All of the ingredients are some of Dean's favorite foods. I just pulled them out of the oven and she's eating them like candy! (via Pinterest)







Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups of oats
2-3 super rippened bananas, mashed (I used 2)
1 cup of unsweetened applesauce
handful of craisins (I used raisins)
Dash of cinnamon

Mix all ingredients together well. Drop by the spoonful on baking sheet and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.

Dean anxiously awaiting her "gookies". So is Sammy.

Look at that lip-licking action:

















Baking is perfect for a day like today. Brrr!! View from my backyard this morning!





- Bonnie :)

1 comment:

The Balch Bunch said...

I NEED to try this ... All of the sudden Channing is being a picky eater! I bet she'd like those!