Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Rrrrrrrrrrandom

What am I going to do with all this hair!?!? Gotta get it cut soon, that's for sure...






Look at that grill! Homegirl has some chompers!






Giving Elmo ("Eh-Mo") a kiss:























She has her own special vibrating movie chair at Chaz's parents. It's hilarious.

As always, thanks to Chaz's mom for the pictures. I'm so thankful she always has her camera. I'm sooooo bad at remembering to take pictures so I'm so glad she always has her wonderful camera close!!

So I don't forget:

-dean has started saying please ("peeeze") and using it correctly
-she wants to throw everything in trash
-hates getting her teeth brushed. I have to hold her down while she screams bloody murder
-she is in love with Elmo. He's almost up there with Bun Bun. Almost.
-says "own" when she wants my phone
- says "old it" for "hold it"
-waits so anxiously for Chaz to come through the door after work. Right after he calls to tell me he's on his way home, I always tell her "daddy's coming home! and she gets so excited. Once she hears the door open, it's all about daddy until bedtime. I love to watch this unfold every night.

I took Dean and Sammy along for my run today and it was ridiculously hard. I'm so sore. It took me twice as long and took all of my energy out of me. The cherry on top was that all 3 tires on my jogging stroller were almost flat. So yeah, rough run today for sure. Don't know if I will be doing that again...but it was nice to knock out a run in the time it takes me to drive to the gym and back...




- Bonnie :)

No comments: