Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I love you like a love song, baby

So our big Valentine's Day started by making a cake for daddy. Dean helped me clean the beater thingy.






And then I took the beater thingy away from her. This was a big mistake.

Here, homegirl is about to demonstrate how to flop on the floor like a fish out of water:




I was too busy trying to keep her from hitting her head in the ground to take a picture of this demonstration. I know, I'm such an awesome mom.

I finally got her to stand up.




She still was not happy.



I bribed her with some yogurt raisins. It seemed to do the trick.

Here's the finished product:




Its a buttercream cake with cream cheese frosting. I went a little overboard with the food coloring. This was supposed to be a baby pink color. Instead, it came out hot pink. Still tasted pretty good, at least.

We made Valentine's for the family:




Wore our cute new Valentine's sweater:




Got beautiful red roses, an Elmo card, and a ballon from daddy:




Oh and how could I forget! Elmo stickers!



And of course, played with daddy before bedtime:



What a great Valentine's Day! Hope everyone had a nice day spent with those you love and cherish. <3


- Bonnie :)

No comments: