Here she is playing hard at the ear doctor...no idea of what's about to happen:

Aaaaand after:

The nurse said she kept asking for "dada" so I'm so glad he was there with open arms for her afterwards. "Bun Bun" and "kaki" (paci) were waiting for her, too. :)
After about 10 minutes of crying and the promise of ice cream, homegirl was back to her cheerful self.
Here's some precious pics I took with my phone while visiting my parents in Texas this past weekend:
I think she looks so old in this pic!

Everyone needs a housecoat, right?

Sammy...my travel buddy:

This is Dean's first time getting her hair dried. I can't believe that I have a child that has enough hair that needs a hair dryer!! I'm still amazed by this!!
Needless to say, she loved it!! ;)

- Bonnie :)
1 comment:
Poor baby girl! I hope she is feeling good!
AND I am glad she LOVES getting her hair dried as much as Channing. I don't attempt it anymore (right now) I just towel dry it which I think is worse cause I have tor ub her head all over haha... she hates that too... too funny!
Post a Comment