Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Hilarious

Over the holidays, Chaz grew out his beard. Ugh.

I. Hate. Facial. Hair.

Not necessarily on all men, just mine :)

Anyway, Chaz used the holidays to be, in his words "lazy", and decided not to shave...and to pester me.

The sneak up:


Here it comes...


Ewwwww!





So glad he went back to work so he could get rid of that thing...I may have had a few nightmares about it...

Anyhoo, that was random, I know. On to more randomness...

Dean got a magnadoodle for Christmas from my parents and it's so fun! I love it because we can practice different words or the alphabet on it. Anyway, the other day I was in the process of writing "DO..." (dog) and to my surprise, Dean finished it off with a "G"!!! She's a genius I tell ya!





Doesn't it look like a "G"? So proud. I also think it's funny that Sammy made her appearance in the picture as well. It takes a village...

Love this pic of Dean at the Thunder game with her Dada. Yes, it's a jersey tutu! Chaz's mom made it. It's awesome. It says "yeah, I'm down for a quick game of basketball" but also says, "I'm fancy". (sorry, can't figure out how to flip the pic.)




Here's Dean on New Year's Eve after her bath. She partied it up with Nana and Pa (my parents.)






Thanks for listening to me ramble. :)

Bonnie :)

1 comment:

danielle said...

dean is such a cutie! love her jersey tutu! fancy, she is! justin also is growing out his beard and I think it is mostly because I half-heartedly dared him he couldn't last this long. grrr! talk about backfiring!!