While there, we were able to visit Napa Valley. Wow! It was breathtaking! It was everything I thought it would be. Honestly, I was really surprised at how nice everyone was. I had the notion that people would be "uppity" and unwelcoming. This was certainly not the case for us.
Luckily, it stopped raining enough for us to enjoy the beautiful countryside.
I'm going to turn this picture into a canvas painting. Gorgeous!






Loved this church in downtown Napa:

Since we had gotten up so early on Saturday, we found ourselves with a lot of extra time on our hands. We decided to head to San Francisco...a place we've never been but always wanted to go.
We drove across the Golden Gate Bridge. Amazing!


Saw Alcatraz:

Stopped by the park in the opening credits of Full House. I couldn't get the theme song out of my head. "Everywhere you look..." Man I love that show. Still find myself watching reruns whenever they are on. Uncle Jesse was so hot.

"When you're lost out there and on your own..."

And ate yummy food:


It was so great to get away but man oh man were we ready to get home! It was the longest I've ever been away from Dean. A huge thank you to my mom for coming up and watching her. Thanks, mom!!

- Bonnie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment