Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

First Owie

It happened today. January 4th, 2012. A day that will live in infamy.

Ok, ok so I'm being a little dramatic but how can I not be when my baby had her first owie today!?

It happened in slow-mo. Dean was walking down the slope of our front yard, hands full of toys. She lost control and SPLAT! Face plant into the concrete.

Result?


Just pitiful.







Hey, I'd let you play in the sink with hand soap too if you had an owie like this.

I'm surprised the neighbors didn't come a runnin' when she took the spill. You would have thought I was beating a cat with a baseball bat or something.





And just because I love this picture of Dean at the doctor yesterday...face plant free...




Bonnie :)

4 comments:

Terry said...

Poor baby!

Jamie Thompson said...

Poor thing! I'm surprised though because we are on owie number 104, haha.

Unknown said...

Poor Dean! I'm so sorry she got hurt. Btw, does her shirt say, "Wild"? I think that might be fitting... maybe you could say she got in a bar fight.

Bonniebeewester said...

Lol Bethany! It says "Wild About Daddy" but "wild" would probably be better fitting for her day yesterday. :)