At 16 months:
-you can name pretty much everybody in your presence: Mommy, daddy, nana ("nanny"), pa ("ba"), mumzie ("mummy"), Robi (her favorite to say) Drae ("day"), and Poppy. Still working on a few other names :)
-you love to entertain any and everyone by dancing, turning, making noises, etc. Anything for a laugh.
-you repeat anything and everything we say. And I mean everything!!
-you still LOVE to say "hi" or "hey" to everyone that passes by at the store; especially the checker at the store. This makes me so happy! I love that you are so friendly.
-still only drinking water and milk. No juices yet.
-will walk to whatever place I ask. For example: "ready to take a bath?" you walk straight to the bathtub. "Want to change your diaper ("diapie"), you walk to your room.
-you surprise me everyday with how much you comprehend.
-love to be sung too. When I sing to you, you rock your head back and forth or sway side to side. Melts. My. Heart.
- you are able to tell me when you are thirsty ("wawa") hungry ("bite") or finished eating ("down")
-still have to have Bun Bun and a kaki (paci) at night and for naps.
-are a pretty good eater although you have some days where you will barely eat. This would probably be my only complaint!
- you are probably the easiest baby on the planet (knock on wood). You go to sleep so easily (hardly ever a peep when we lay you down) and sleep like a log for at least 13 hours...usually 14.
I am so grateful to watch you experience new things each and every day. This age is so much fun!
Happy 2012...2012!? Where in the world does time go!?
Bonnie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment