-your hair gets longer and thicker every single day! I see a hair cut in our future. The mullet is out of control!
-are showing interest in the potty. While going #2, I'll ask if you need to go to the potty then you usually make a bee line for the toilet. You like to sit on the toilet and then say "down". While you don't actually go, I'm just glad you are making the connection.
-are perfecting the art of the temper tantrum.You do this "downward dog" motion and stand on your head and scream when you don't get your way. Perfect example was yesterday when I wouldn't give you a "cookie" before dinner.
-have a new molar.
-had to have our first "you can't have dessert until you eat your lunch" conversation. I'm sure this is the first of many...ugh.
-eating has become something I almost dread. Besides breakfast, you don't like much else unless it involves "cookies". I absolutely HATE wasting food and lately, we've been doing a lot of that around here. If you aren't throwing your food to Sammy or splattering it on the walls, then you just plain aren't touching it.
-you do have some fail-proof foods though: blueberries ("bupbees"), bananas ("nani"), Cheerios/Bunny graham crackers ("cookie"), oatmeal, yogurt, and applesauce. Notice there are no vegetables or protein sources listed. :(
-like for me to count while you point at objects.
-have begun mimicking me while I read by pointing to words on the page.
Had to post these oh so cute pics from the park today. Man oh man does homegirl love to be outside.






Yes, that's a tear. She was so sad we were leaving!

Happy 17 months, sweet angel!
- Bonnie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment