Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Taking it day by day

Man has this week been one for the record books at the Wester household! We all three got struck with the infamous stomach bug that's been creeping around these parts. Just when we were all better, BAM! Dean and I are sick again. This time it's ears, nose, eyes, and throat junk. I haven't left my bed today. Thank goodness for my mother in law who got up early to come get Dean and take her to the doctor for me. What do people do without family!?!? I truly do have the best :)

I am also so thankful for Chaz because he's really stepped up to help me out. I am completely useless. I feel so guilty because the house is a wreck, there's a huge pile of laundry that has taken on a life of it's own, and Chaz has had to scrounge around for dinner when he gets home from a long day of work...as well as take care of Dean. The thought of food makes me sick to my stomach and swallowing hurts too bad to eat. Yuck!

This past week, Dean also turned 14 months. Still hard to believe we are in full fledged toddler mode around here. Dean is truly such a good natured gal. So far, she listens and obeys us. (Ask me next week if this will still be the case, but for now, she's doing great!)

She had her first PB&J this week as well...a milestone in every American kids life, right? She loved it!

It's funny because lately, we haven't really been on any type of schedule. I say it's funny because if you know us, we usually run a pretty tight shift around here. It's just not these case anymore. The only thing that has stayed the same is that she's in bed most of the time by 7:30pm.

Super boring post, I know, but that's been my life this past week. Here's to getting back to normal soon!!







1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Feel better you three!