Here she is at church riding, yes riding, a 13 year old tortoise named Niki. We had a petting zoo during services Sunday for Fall Fest. Dean was completely fascinated by Niki...as was I!
I think she actually liked helping handing out candy more than trick or treating. She just loves other kids. She'd say "hi" and wave bye to them all. My little social butterfly!
I found this pic of her from last Halloween. My how she's changed!
Dean now is able to tell me what pictures are in her "first words" books. She knows and and can say: boy, ball, banana, shoes ("shhss"), car, meow meow (cat), boat, and can't say fish but does a fish face. Gets a laugh every time.
Today, she did something that completely amazed me. I asked her to go get me her shoes, which she promptly did, all the while saying "shss" as she walked toward me. I asked her to sit down so we could put them on, which she did. She even stuck out her foot for me to Velcro them on. It's amazing to me how much she comprehends!! My baby is getting so big!!
Speaking of getting big, homegirl has officially moved out of her infant car seat! We turned her around and it's like a whole new world for her!
She does seem a little more needy now that she can see me. Every time I eat or drink something, she points and wants it too. We will have to work on this...
Toofers:
And just because this is hilarious...
Bonnie :)
2 comments:
I just love her little "antlers,"!! Horns just sound bad!
She's a cutie!! I think you should make her a friend :)
Can't believe how big she is getting! And the cutest bumblebee ever!
Post a Comment