Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Easter photo shoot!!

Look at these precious Easter photos of my angel!!! Thank you www.tawneychesneyphotography.blogspot.com!!! Amazing!!!


















Ps: thanks to everyone for your advice/support with the whole milk thing. It really helps knowing I'm not the only one struggling with this issue!

Now get off the computer and go enjoy this weather!!! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Erynn said...

so sweet! I didn't see your milk post but I too have had ups/downs with milk supply. There is a supplement called mama's milk and or mama's love and it includes fenugreek and other supplements. Also, my pediatrician's nurse asked if I like to drink beer (which indeed I do) and said drink a beer a day and it will help! So...the darker the beer the better and if you like beer, enjoy the treat!

Also...make sure you are getting enough calories. For me, I can drink water all day long but remembering to put GOOD calories in my mouth is a challenge. I keep almonds around, snack bars with protein, yogurt etc...snack away :) b/c breastfeeding burns 500 calories in itself.

Daniel and Tiffany said...

Bonnie she is so cute!

Unknown said...

Do you think I could borrow Dean for a little while just to look at her? She is so adorable!