Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

"Goin' to the Lodge...Great Wolf Lodge..."

Gosh that song is so catchy!

Chaz's sweet parents treated the family to a little mini trip to Great Wolf Lodge last week. We had a blast! It's funny because that place is made for kiddos but really, I think the adults had more fun :).

I highly recommend it if you have kids and don't want to travel far for a vacation. The slides were so fun but watching my nephews and Dean were really the highlight of the trip.

Again, picture overload! I just couldn't pick a few so here's some of my favorites!

Getting ready for the pool!




Trying on hats...


Ok, I pick this one.




I love mumzie and cousin Rix!



It was Dean's first time in the pool; her momma's favorite place to be!



Hmmmm...








Maybe I'll like it more if mama and dada get in together...







She kept talking and talking...it was the sweetest moment!







Talking away! Really warming up to this water thing...



After hanging out at the pool, Dean went to the room to play with her other cousin, Tyce. Attack...play. All the same when you're 7 months old, right?



Such a big gal!





Getting closer...





We had a blast!! Thank you Mumzie & Big D for a wonderful weekend!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those swimsuits are so precious! Love the pictures of her standing. It makes her look like such a big girl.