Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Before and After

Chaz and I were given this adorable little china hutch from his parents when we were first married. I used it in our first place but after that, I never really had the room or use for it since it was indeed a china hutch. Plus, I wasn't digging the light brown color.

So that got me to thinking, now that i have a little more room and some time to paint, what if I made it into a bookcase instead?

Here it is before:




After:



Don't you think it turned out cute!? I love it now!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Melissa said...

soooooo cute! i love fixing things up!

Jill said...

Yes!

Allison said...

love it! awesome job!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I'm sooo impressed!!

Jessica said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! So stinking cute! Good job!