Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happiness

One of the reasons I started this blog was to keep my family and friends in Texas up to date with what's going on in my little Oklahoma life. To my surprise, this blog evolved into my little journal...albeit a non-private journal, but a journal.

In saying this, I feel compelled to write down how I'm feeling at this very moment in my life. For the past several months, I've woken up completely and utterly happy. Not that I haven't been happy, don't get me wrong. But a new kind of "happy". I feel like I have a more mature understanding of the word happy.

I feel peace. I feel satisfaction. I feel accomplished. I feel complete. I feel loved. I feel needed. I feel genuine. I feel God working in my life.

Don't know exactly what He's doing but He's definitely working. :)

Life is so good. My family is so good. God is so good.

I am blessed.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Jamie Thompson said...

That is so wonderful Bonnie!! I love that for you.

John, Emily, Noah, and Luke Wohlgemuth said...

Happy for you! You are a blessed woman!

Unknown said...

Bonnie,you have been a blessing in my life! What a wonderful daughter you are to me.I love you so much! Pa