First time in a high chair: (at Chaz's parents)
First time eating rice cereal: (Dont have an actual picture of this for some reason...just video...so I guess this adorable picture will have to suffice.)
First time rolling...not rolling over but actually rolling around! This is how I found her when I came back in the room:
She rolled all the way from her jungle mat to the ottoman. I love these pictures!
And last night we had 2 BIG firsts. First veggie! She had almost a whole jar of sweet carrots and absolutely loved them! She would whine because I wasn't feeding her fast enough. This is after she had breastfed AND had 2 helpings of rice cereal. Ha!
You can tell we are first time parents because we left her in her pants while she ate an orange food. Smaaaaaaart.
And finally, last night was the first time Dean wasn't swaddled! Sniff sniff. My baby is growing up! Yes it's true, she has been swaddled for 5 months. I started noticing that she was becoming restless in the swaddle so we decided to just lightly wrap her in a blanket before we put her to bed last night. I was so nervous but she of course, did awesome. She slept from 9pm to 7am straight!!!
And just because....
I love these pics. Watching her cousin Tyce get a bath. Hilarious.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday...oh wait is it Thursday? I have zero clue what day it is anymore. Anyway, have a great day!!
2 comments:
She is ADORABLE. Dont feel bad we swaddled Channing at least that long and I cried when Chandler was finally like 'Kels, she is getting all the way out of it and waking up.' It makes the mommas sad :(.
Great pictures!! I love her sweet little fuzzy bow!
Post a Comment