Our front porch:
We have been holed up in the house going on 3 days straight now. Cabin fever has started to set in.
May I present to you Exhibit A of cabin fever:
Chaz got out and decided to shovel some snow.
Shoveling snow turned into "I need to make some tracks in the driveway so I can get the car out."
Making tracks on the driveway turned into doing donuts in the road.
Doing donuts in the road turned into...you know where this is going...
Getting stuck.
So, needless to say, we spent the next hour trying to get the car out of a 4 foot snow bank. I asked Chaz what in the world was going through his brain when he plowed right into this huge wall of snow and he said he honestly didn't know. He was harkening back to his rambunctious childhood where he would run his trucks through big piles of dirt. Only he used our car to harken.
He is so dumb, for real.
*Bed intruder? Antione Dodson? Anyone?
Nevermind. Google it.
Anyway, on the bright side, getting stuck in doors means lots of snuggle time with this little booger.
Still loving her carrots! She ate a jar and a half last night. Homegirl digs those carrots.
Hope everyone is safe and sound and staying warm!!
3 comments:
that is quite a bit of snow you have! looks like y'all are having fun in it or should i say chaz is!
Bons,
She keeps getting cuter!!
Wishing you guys could come visit ... It's still entirely too cold though! NEGATIVE 5 will be our temperature on Thursday ... that does not factor in the wind chill! I'll be whining for sure!
Miss you guys!
What happened to "I'm not gonna dis you on the internet, cuz my mama taught me better than that..."
--Destiny's Child ~ Survivor
Post a Comment