Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Warning! Picture overload!!

I'm not really into writing all that much lately. Maybe its because writing causes me to use too many brain cells which I'm severely lacking these days, I dunno. So I'll keep it short and sweet with pictures from this past week.

My dear, sweet friend, Ife, got hitched in Houston this past weekend!! It was Dean's first time on a plane so I had to capture her first trip!

Waiting to board the plane: (PS: I have NO clue how a mom could travel alone with an infant. Don't know what I would have done without Chaz!!)


Daddy & Dean...yes, please ignore the old dude in the background diggin' for gold. So gross. This is why I hate taking her out in public:


She was like this on both flights! Couldn't have asked for a better baby!


Pics from the Nigerian wedding. My first one to ever attend!


Finally, a picture with my Tina!


Family pic!


The happy couple, cutting the cake!


They are so cute!


Saturday night, Ife asked us (bridesmaids/house party) to wear a certain fabric to her wedding. My oh so talented mother in law made my dress...and surprised me with a mini dress for Dean and a tie for Chaz!! How cute are we!?


Yup:


Auntie Jenn came!!


I love her:


Another family pic in our matching outfits. We love our sweet Ife!


And of course, I have to post some pics of my sweet angel. Can you believe how big she is!? She can now hold her head up almost all on her own and loves her hands. I'll let the pics speak for themselves. Oh, and ignore the spit up on her shirt. I promise I keep her in clean clothes. She spit up like 2 secs before I took these...


My. Heart. Melts.




My first time wearing jeans!!



Little Chazerita:




We are in the final stages of buying/selling our house! We made it over the last hurdle with inspections on our house (what I was most worried about!) so we are pretty much ready to go! Gosh, I cannot wait! Like I said in my last post, I'll wait until we close to post pics of the new place because I still feel like it's too good to be true!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

It was so good to get to see you last weekend, & it was so fun to meet your sweet little Dean.... she truly is precious.

PS- I loved all your matching family clothes at the wedding! Awesome!

John, Emily, Noah, and Luke Wohlgemuth said...

What a beautiful wedding to be a part of! How neat!

Love the pics of Dean. She is getting so big!