It is one of the MANY reasons for my lack of blogging. We are in the process of packing, organizing, painting, fixing...all for our big move not this weekend, but the next!!! I can't believe its already here! Luckily, we've been doing a little bit at a time so it hasn't been too overwhelming. We went by our new house today and a "SOLD" sign was out front. It was such a great feeling to know it was ours...well technically :)
And this is one of the other reasons for my lack of blogging.
My first Thanksgiving!
In her baby Nikes:
We've been having just too much fun with this gal! Hasn't she gotten so big? I think I said that in my last post but we just can't get over how much she grows overnight! Dean is seriously so much fun. I can't wait to see what the future holds with her and how she will make us laugh. She already cracks us up so much now!
Things she's doing these days:
Dean is now 3 months old!!
Officially eating every 4 hours now instead of every three. This is HUGE!! It's amazing how much more I can get done now that she has accomplished this.
Drooling and spitting up a ton! See pic below:
Talking, well babbling, a ton. I knew she would be a talker. She takes after her momma!
Loves putting her bib in her mouth.
Is strong as an ox! Holds her head up on her own, likes to stand in your lap rather than sit, and lately has started trying to sit up on her own while sitting in your lap.
Loves to be sung too. Her favorite songs are "You are my sunshine", "My God is so Big, So Strong & So Mighty" (she likes when I make the motions in front of her face), and "Jesus Loves Me".
Favorite books: 10 Little Lady Bugs, I Love You This Much, 8 Silly Monkeys.
And last but not least, I have to show you what homegirl did the other day. We couldn't believe it!!! She did this all on her own!
Hope everyone has a great week!!
1 comment:
Ah! She is getting so big! Too precious! We definitely have to meet up over the Christmas break before she starts walking ;)!
Post a Comment