have fun packing and getting moved in to your new home! How fun you are getting such a fabulous tub! I would die for one of those!!
wow, congrats on the new house. I'm so glad everything worked out. You are such a trooper to be packing and taking care of a baby. I bet there is never a dull moment. Can't wait to see more pictures of the new house.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
have fun packing and getting moved in to your new home! How fun you are getting such a fabulous tub! I would die for one of those!!
wow, congrats on the new house. I'm so glad everything worked out. You are such a trooper to be packing and taking care of a baby. I bet there is never a dull moment. Can't wait to see more pictures of the new house.
Post a Comment