Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Newborn Picture Preview

I. Just. Love. Her.



























Aren't these precious!? And these are the pictures that DIDN'T make the cut for the birth announcement. *Sigh*...I'm over the moon in love!!!

6 comments:

Terry said...

Ok, so who stuck my granddaughter in a bucket? Ha! I'm in love too. So sweet. I need to take out a bank loan in order to buy all these pictures. Love Nana

Jessica said...

WOW!!! These are great pictures Bonnie! Dean is gorgeous!

*Courtney* said...

Those are all so adorable!

Jamie Thompson said...

So so cute!! Are yall going to homecoming? I'd love to meet her!

The Balch Bunch said...

The pics are fab! Dean is so pretty! You should be such a proud momma!!! Can't wait to see y'all at Ife's wedding etc!

Ann Hastings said...

She is precious... I don't think I've ever seen such beautiful pictures of a little baby girl! :)

I second Jamie's question... are y'all going to homecoming?