Lets see. What's been going on in the Wester household lately? How about all things Dean!

Homegirl has officially began sleeping through the night! It's like a switch flipped on one night and she just started sleeping longer. This makes mommy and daddy VERY happy. I feel like a new person with tons more energy. It's amazing what a little extra sleep will do to a person. I even had enough energy to go on my first run today!! I actually ran a mile. Couldn't believe it, really. Didn't think I had it in me. It felt really, really good to get back out there again...
As of 3 days ago, we put Dean down at 10:30pm and she's been getting up at around 6am-ish. She does stir around 2:45am but I've learned to just stick her paci back in and poof! She's gonners for a couple more hours. It's great!!
What's not so great? Trying to figure out what I've eaten that upsets her little tummy. I've narrowed it down to dairy and spicy foods at this point. We had a hard few days (even today) during feedings. She would turn her head and whimper when she tried to feed. Bless her heart! Made me feel horrible!!
In other non-baby related news, we officially put our house on the market with a realtor. We haven't really gotten much traffic listing it for sale by owner so we decided to get it on the MLS site with a realtor. I am so ready to sell this place! I mean I love my little old house but my priorities have drastically changed since having Dean. We need space, more efficient utilities, an attached garage, closet space...I could go on and on. I am hoping and praying we are out of here by winter. Our house gets sooooooo cold and the thought of having to leave my warm, toasty bed in the middle of the night to feed Dean makes me cringe!
Chaz and I have found a few houses that we like but of course can't do anything until this place sells. I hate not being able to move forward. It's like we are stuck. You would think after my pregnancy I would have learned that absolutely NOTHING happens on my time table and that I need to relax. I'm a stubborn mule, I tell ya.
I just downloaded some random pics off my camera so I thought I'd share them.
Love this picture of my sweet friend Ife holding Dean. She and Tina came for a visit a few weeks ago. Meant the world to me! Did I mention Ife is getting hitched in a few weeks? So excited to be a part of her AMAZING wedding!! Thanks for visiting us, Aunite Ife and Auntie Tina!!
She's a natural. I can't wait for her to have a little Ife or Bari. That kid will be hilarious!
I also got to go down to Texas for a few days last week. It's a long story but I didn't get to stay as long as I had planned...so of course, I crammed everything into a few days like always. I'm hoping to go back down and stay longer soon.
Here's my nephews and niece meeting Dean for the first time. They were precious with her and fought over who got to hold her. Loved it!
All my family came to visit Miss Dean. It was awesome! This picture cracks me up. It's of all the gals in my family watching Dean get her diaper changed. It takes a village...
Here's my cousin, Chelsea, reluctantly changing her diaper. She was a nervous wreck. It was hilarious!
I have no idea what my Nanny is doing/saying in this picture but it makes me laugh. Dean getting a bath from my mom in the kitchen sink:
Bath time is one of my favorite times with Dean:
She definitely knows her daddy's voice. I tried to capture her looking intently at her daddy:
I hope I still have a few readers out there :) Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
6 comments:
hi Bonnie.......Mom :)
LOVE the update- so glad y'all are doing well! Miss you!
TOO CUTE! Can't wait to meet sweet Dean at Ife's wedding!
Still reading! Your little Dean is precious! Love the top picture of her! So sweet!
I read on Kelsey's post that you'll be at Ife's wedding with Dean. We will be there with Kennedie! How fun! I'm excited to introduce our girls!
See is such a cutie! Can't wait to hold her again. How about I hold Dean while you try to hold Noah...Ha!
I look forward to meeting Ms. Dean in a couple of weeks since she is adorable in pictures. You are totally right about Ife and Bari's future children it's definitely in the genes, LOL.
Post a Comment