Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Soooo behind...

Tomorrow, my baby will be one month old!!! What in the world? This past month has been a blur so I'm going to write down a few milestones of miss priss:

*I like to call you "Meepers" for the high pitch squeaky sound you make when you're hungry. I compare the "Meep Meep" sound to that Muppett Baby character "Beaker".

*You are strong! You can hold your head up for long periods of time.

*You are now starting to sleep for longer periods of time through the night. Last night you made it from 10pm to 3am and then until 7am! Mommy and daddy appreciate that!

*You are beginning to outgrow your newborn onesies and size small swaddles. *Tear*

*You have zero trouble eating. You are ravenous!

*Your eyes and hair are getting lighter by the day. I think you're going to have your momma's eye color which is blue grey.

*You are smiling and cooing more each day. You especially like to coo after your baths!

And now, for a few of my favorite pictures from this past week:

My beautiful angel:




My first OU game! With momma & daddy:


And of course, with Mumzie & Big Daddy:




I love my handsome daddy:


My first OU game in the suites...I'm one lucky lady:


All the loud fans and noises didn't phase me at all:


Hopefully, I'll be better about posting. I'm starting to get the hang of our schedule so it will free up some time for me. Hope everyone is doing well!!

4 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

I can't believe sweet little Dean is a month old already!!! LOVED the pictures, so glad you're enjoying each moment with her!

Jessica said...

Precious! What a trooper.... all the way to the football game. Love that she is supporting her team so early!

Allison said...

Happy one month! Cute, cute pictures!

Jamie Thompson said...

Sounds like things are going great for you guys!! She is so pretty!