Oh, I remember those feelings when I first had Savannah...and then when I had Houston...and they only continue to get stronger as your little ones grow! What a blessing!
Dean is really adorable, Bonnie. I love all the pictures...keep em coming!
Bonnie...she is beautiful! As your love grows for your precious girl, your love for your husband will also grow. There is just nothing better that raising a family and all of your dreams coming true. So happy for you!!! Holly Garrett-Moore
9 comments:
Me TOO!
Dean's Nana
Oh, I remember those feelings when I first had Savannah...and then when I had Houston...and they only continue to get stronger as your little ones grow! What a blessing!
Dean is really adorable, Bonnie. I love all the pictures...keep em coming!
I can't believe u have time to blog!! Good job. She is so sweet and beautiful! Love the pics and I'm so glad u are loving it!
Sweet Baby Girl! She is so pretty!
Precious!!!!
She is precious!!
Bonnie...she is beautiful! As your love grows for your precious girl, your love for your husband will also grow. There is just nothing better that raising a family and all of your dreams coming true. So happy for you!!!
Holly Garrett-Moore
Ongratulations again!! We are so happy for you guys. You have the most precious baby ever!
love the pics!!
Post a Comment