Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Quick Update

Just a quick update from my doctor's appointment: welp a big fat nothing has happened this week. I didn't gain any weight which is great but my doc said I haven't progressed any since 2 weeks ago. Boooo. Chaz and I figured that's what she'd say.

We discussed what would happen next and she did say that I will definitely have this baby by next week, so yeah! That's a least a glimmer of hope. My last appointment is Tuesday and if nothing has happened by then, we will set a date for me to be induced. Not exactly how I wanted it to go but honestly, at this point, I COULD CARE STINKIN' LESS. Of course, in a perfect world, my water would break in the middle of the night and I'd have to shove her head back in on the way to the hopsital because she was coming out so fast. But I don't think that's gonna happen, now will it? :)

Gosh, it's so close. I'm really ready but when she said "by next week", it kinda hit home that my life is really about to change for forever...and I couldn't be more thrilled!!!

4 comments:

danielle said...

Ahh! Next week! That's so close!! Can't believe she isn't rushing out to meet you guys! Haha!

Lauri Anne said...

so excited for you :)

Ann Hastings said...

SO EXCITING!

Erynn said...

Hey, would love to send this to you in an email but what the heck...I didn't want to be induced either and it's what the Lord had for us. I really thought it would be awful but it wasn't bad at all. I only say that to hopefully encourage you if you end up there. It was great knowing exactly what was going on, feeling the contractions but being able to say "okay, epidural please" and my water breaking at the hospital too.

Your story will be perfect. It will be your story only!