Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Sonogram & Update!

Our prayers have been answered!!! The placenta has not only moved up, it’s really moved up and completely out of the way. We were elated to hear the news this morning!!!

We got to see our sweet girl again this morning (I’m surprised they didn’t give us a medal when we walked in the door for “most sonograms during a pregnancy.”) I must admit, it has been soooo neat to see her grow. I couldn’t believe my eyes at how big she was when I saw her on the screen. She is weighing in at 5lbs 9oz…almost a whole pound larger than what my dr. predicted on Tuesday. That means if she continues to pack on ½ a pound a week like the books say she should and goes to 40 weeks, we could have a 8 ½ pounder on our hands. Wowzer!!

She is still sportin’ her arm above her head and I’m convinced she’s going to come out with a big dent on her forehead because of it. The nurse said she could even see that she had hair! Amazing!! She definitely didn’t get that from me. She also has the chubbiest cheeks you’ve ever seen. I’ll let you see for yourself:

Look at those cheek bones!


Hi everyone!


Kissabe lips-oh man I can't wait to kiss them!


She’s a big ‘ol girl! Can’t wait to meet her! Thank you everyone for your continued thoughts and prayers on our behalf. God sure did answer them today!

No comments: