Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Final Nursery Pics!

We finally finished the nursery this weekend! There’s barely enough room for a baby in there but luckily she doesn’t need a lot of space right now. Ha! I took some not-so-very-good pictures of it last night. The lighting is terrible. One of my goals in life is to learn how to take a decent picture :) Or learn how to use photoshop.

The only thing we lack is the mobile. Chaz had the cutest idea to take the hardware from an existing mobile and sew Sonic Wacky Pack plush tater tots to the ends of it. Great idea! Of course, I can’t sew to save my life so I’m having Chaz’s mom help us out (like always! Bless her heart!) The tater tots are from the Zoo Tot collection and Chaz snagged us a set when they came out last year. I love them! They are so cute!!



Anyway, again, this post is for you non-Facebookers since I already posted them last night on my page. I just couldn’t wait!



Antique chest the hostesses at my OKC shower gave me. It's gorgeous!


Bookcase finally full of books (and bows, of course!)


Not much has changed with the changing table...haha get it?


More clothes! Car seat is ready too!


The elephant hamper I've had my eye on since I found out I was pregnant. I love it! It stores all her blankies nicely.


These are frames from Ikea (thanks, Cassie, for the idea!) that Chaz's aunt painted for us. We are waiting for her newborn pics to put in them. The wall sconce in the middle is also an antique given to us by a dear friend. I love it.


Tall chest with her basket full of toys. The basket is made from the same fabric as my crib bedding and has her name stitched on it.



Another shot of the room. Again, sorry for the terrible quality:


I think what I love most about this room is how everything came together, piece by piece. Most everything was given to us or handmade with Dean in mind so it all has meaning behind it. I've thouroughly enjoyed putting it together. I'm kinda sad it's over in a sense!

Anyway, lots of things going on in the Wester household these days that I will post about soon. Still waiting for some details to be ironed out so I'll keep my trap shut-which is, as you know, hard for me to do. Ha!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

what a gorgeous nursery! great job! hopefully something special for your dean will be in the mail soon :)

Jill said...

Beautiful...now all you need is a beautiful little girl in there to make it complete!

Jamie Thompson said...

It looks so beautiful- great job Bonnie!! I just love how classy it is. I'm sure Dean will love it too!! Hope you're feeling well!