My doc said next week, we will discuss labor and delivery options. She’s going to base it off my sonogram I have scheduled for this Friday morning. I’m praying things in the placenta department have changed. Luckily, I’ve had enough time to think about a c-section and prepare myself for it that I’m really at peace with however Dean comes into this world. I just want her to be happy and healthy, that’s all I care about at this point.
My doc also said she weighs almost 5 lbs and is on track to be about a 7-71/2 pound baby. Just perfect if you ask me :) Gosh I can’t wait to meet this little thing that keeps me up at all hours of the night.
I know some of you have seen this picture but I just had to post it for all you non-Facebookers. Our Baby Bjorn was delivered yesterday and we had to try it out on Zena:

Yes, mom, I'm going to wash it. :)
This past week, Chaz’s employees at his Bricktown Sonic threw me a surprise baby shower. It was so incredibly sweet! Chaz told me to meet him at his Sonic downtown and we’d go to lunch somewhere around there. Well, when I walked around the corner, the entire dining area was decorated for a baby shower! I was so shocked! We played games, had yummy cake, and Dean got a ton more gifts. We couldn’t be more grateful for it all!
Here’s a few pics from the shower. (Yes, I’ve truly started getting that “bloated look”…not real crazy about it but I guess that’s the way the cookie crumbles. Did somebody say “cookie”? Yummmmm…)


Thought this was a cute idea...cookies on a Sonic Red Tray:


A blanket one of Chaz's employees made us. so sweet!

And here’s my 34 week picture. Wish I could see my toes.


I’ll update everyone on how the sonogram goes on Friday. I’m ready to know a final answer and not to have to worry about this anymore. I know everything will be okay, no matter the outcome. Oh, and I’ll post FINAL nursery pictures soon (promise, mom!) I’ve been waiting on a few little details to get finished and finally, it’s all done!!
Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!
3 comments:
Lookin' good Bonnie! What a blessing to have so many family and friends who support you! Can't wait to meet her!
Does anyone make a Doggie Bjorn? That Sonic shower was so sweet and I love that blankie. You look cute too. I've got the hospital's address loaded in my GPS! ha!
how sweet of the sonic peeps! it's nice to feel all the love of those around you! and you look cute! hope all goes well with the delivery options!
Post a Comment