Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Memorial Day & the Stork is paying us another visit!

Memorial Day weekend was a blast! My mom, dad, all my nephews, and niece came in for a little OKC action. It was so wonderful to see them all. Let’s just say we couldn’t tear them (ok really, Chaz and I) away from Chaz’s parent’s new pool! We spent practically the whole weekend there. The pool was ready just in time for summer. So if you can’t find me at my house, you know where I will be for the next few months!! :)

Everyone trying out the slide.

Chaz:


Tristin (my oldest nephew):


Peyton (middle nephew):


My niece, Rylee. Such a little doll:


Maybe next Memorial Day, Rix will be ready for the slide. For now, he’s perfectly fine playing on the sunning deck.




Where Dean and I spent the majority of our time :) Heaven.


No that's not a sea lion, that's Sammy. She wanted to get in on the action. That dog LOVES the water!


Chaz & Tristin playing a little Rock Band:


All the gang doing what we do best, eating! :)


Finally, Chaz and I got some big news this weekend. We are going to be an Aunt & Uncle for the 5th time!!! Chaz’s sister is expecting her 2nd child on December 23rd!! I cannot wait!! We will have 2 new babies at Christmas-what a special gift!!! I’m so glad they are going to be so close in age…oh how much fun they are going to have together!!!

1 comment:

Matt and Jenn said...

Awesome pool! Let me know if you ever need some company laying out! :-) Hehe.