Chaz and I began our baby prep classes on Thursday night. It was our first of 5. Boy oh boy did I learn a lot in that first class; probably more than I ever wanted to know. It was fun though to be surrounded by so many couples who were expecting their first babies around the same time as us. We all went around the room and said the names of our babies and our due dates. Chaz and I on the ride home from class had a good chuckle about some of the names chosen. Poor kids are going to get beat up in about 8 years. I’m sure someone’s said the same thing about the name Dean but at least my kid won’t get beat up. Hahaha! Just kidding. I’m horrible.
I won’t mention any of the names in case someone is reading this and has named or wants to name their child one of these horrific names. :)
Another thing I learned in class (well I guess I already knew this so I should say “gained more insight on”) is that Chaz is the bomb.com. He will be so great during delivery. He listened intently and explained things to me that I didn’t really comprehend. Oh and the guys learned how to give massages and so it was like a trip to the spa for a good hour and a half. Whoohooo! Definitely a nice surprise!
I have another doctor’s appointment in the morning. I think I’ll start going every 2 weeks after this appointment but again, what do I know. Ha!
29 weeks on Saturday. Homegirl is growing like a weed. Don’t know where she’s going to find anymore space in there:


It's Monday. Boo. Try and make the best of it :)
2 comments:
You are so cute!! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Since I met Chaz, I knew he would be a good husband and a good father. You are going to be amazing parents and a Godly example to lil' Miss Dean. Love, Nana
Post a Comment