Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

32 weeks!

Welp I am officially 32 weeks. Really I’m almost 33 because I’ve waited so long to post. I had another 2 week appointment yesterday and Dean sounded happy and healthy. She’s head down (and should stay there from here on out) which is good news. I’m waiting to schedule another sonogram until the last possible moment and I’ll be doing that sometime soon so no new news on that front. I did schedule all of my weekly appointments from here on out and boy was that a reality check! Only 5 more times that I see my doc...we’re getting close!!

I’ll post pics from my showers (amazing!) soon…those deserve a post of their own.

For now, here I am at 32 weeks and 26 pounds heavier. EEEEK!


2 comments:

Jamie Thompson said...

You are looking so cute! I've started my weekly visits to the doc too. I love that we are about to get to meet our babies!!! yeah!

Miranda Thompson said...

You look fabulous! My mom and I are always talking about your latest pictures on here and how stinking cute you are with your pregnant belly! I'm so glad things are going well!