Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Maternity Pics, 31 weeks, and a mini, mini horse-lots of randoms

UPDATE: My talented friend, Cassie, just posted pictures from our maternity photo shoot on Saturday. Let me just tell you, this gal is one talented lady!! I highly recommend her for any of your photos. She is so easy to work with and full of fun ideas. Thanks again, Cassie!! We had a great time! Go here to see the pics: Twelve 20 Photography

I just had to post these pictures of the newest addition to the horse ranch next door to my parent's house in Texas. What's so cute about this little one is that it is the baby of a mini horse. He's precious!I loved watching him move around awkwardly following his momma's every move, just like a kid. :)

Meet mini, mini horse and his mini momma. I wish this picture showed how truly tiny this little guy is. Think golden retreiver and you'll get an idea:


And speaking of horses, here's my 31 week picture. I now can only fit about 5 things in my closet. I will be resorting to table cloths shortly...

3 comments:

Cassie said...

1) You're so sweet to me. Y'all are seriously the most beautiful couple, making what I do MUCH easier!

2) It looks like someone superimposed a belly to your front side. You are SO teeny tiny everywhere else. I'm going to go ahead and play the "It's Not Fair!" card :)

Jessica said...

Your photos are SOOOOO great! Cassie did an amazing job!

danielle said...

love the maternity photos, you two are tooo cute! oh and congrats on being a stay at home momma, baby dean will love it!