Dean is active ALL the time now. I’ve felt her kicking and punching at the same time this weekend...a definite first. My stomach rolls like a water bed which is the neatest! Like I’ve said before, these reassuring kicks and jabs make every ache and pain worth while!
26 weeks!


In other big news, the crib bedding is finished!!! May I just take a second to give my mother in law the biggest shout out? She did an incredible job! I couldn’t have imagined it any prettier and exactly what I wanted. She came over on Sunday night and set it up in the crib for me…I about died when I saw it.
Sorry, these pictures are a little dark. I’ve got a lot of work to do in the nursery, one of those being that I need to address the lighting situation. I’ve got 96 days to figure that out, right? :)

Diaper holder that we'll hang on the closet:

Changing pad cover (we are in the process of sanding/painting the dresser it's sitting on):

Sweet little pillow for the rocker. It's so French looking-I love it!

Toy bag full of rattles and stuffed animals:

Awww look, my face is so fat, it's casting a shadow on the wall:

It's all coming together so nicely and even better than what I had envisioned. I cannot wait to put my sweet little girl in her room. She's gonna look so cute in it! Hee hee! Hope everyone has a wondermous Tuesday!
5 comments:
I love the bedding, she did a great job! Everything looks great!
WOW! That bedding is amazing! LOVE it.
The bedding is darling, I can't believe your mother in law did it - amazing!
it looks awesome! dean will look just precious in her room!
I am loving it!! So cute! I really like the vintage feel to it!
Post a Comment