Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Friday, April 02, 2010

Sonogram Pics!!!

Today was an awesome day!! Little One cooperated with us so well...even showed off a few times for us. The nurse was so kind and patient with us. She spent a good 45 minutes with us measuring every inch of Little One's body. She would tell us after each measurement that it was "normal" which was music to our ears. Best kind of news any parent could get!

Then came the big announcement..."it's definitely a girl!" I was in shock! I totally had prepared myself for a boy...don't know really why, but I just had. I'm still in shock, actually.

She flipped, squirmed, practiced her kickboxing skills, and even showed us how she could suck on her hands. She was precious! She's an absolute miracle!

Without further ado, may I introduce to you Dean Elizabeth Wester!! (Dean is Chaz's middle name and Elizabeth is mine. PS: It's pronounced DEEEEEEN, not DeeAnn, which is what a lot of people thought when my parents sent it out as a text.)

My precious foot:


I got momma's chicken legs:


Look, mamma, I can suck on my hand already:


Sweet Baby Dean:


I'm in love. It's unreal how much I love her to pieces already!

One other thing the nurse said is that she thinks my due date is August 21st instead of the 24th. Not a big difference but this means I'm right at 20 weeks...so half way there! I cannot believe it! Time is already flying by...but that's good because that means I get to meet Dean (I love getting to call her by name) even sooner...hopefully! :)

We took a ton of fun pictures before and afterwards and I'll post them when I have time. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I'm off to buy bows, dresses, and lots of frilly things!! hee hee!!!

13 comments:

Tom said...

Congrats! Nicole and I can't wait to babysit!

Melissa said...

u know im a fan of the name! dean is a great name!!!

Libby said...

I think the name is beautiful! I have been randomly checking on your blog from time to time but at this point I had to say hello. So happy for you guys!

Libby (used to be Talley) (:

Allison said...

Love her and her name! What an exciting day! After finding out the sex it REALLY flies by!

Mike and Amy said...

Yay!!! Congrats! Such a precious baby girl. Have fun shopping :)

Jamie Thompson said...

That is so exciting, congrats on your sweet little girl!! I love the name Dean! Isn't it wonderful to have that connection now and be able to pray for your little by gender and name?!?

*Courtney* said...

Wow! I guessed right. :) I'm so happy for you and so glad that sweet Dean is looking healthy. Can't wait to meet her in August!

Wendi said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

Lauri Anne said...

love the name!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Congratulations!! I've been following your blog waiting to find out what "little one" will be! Baby girls are soooo sweet,not to mention fun to buy for!

p.s. just in case you are trying to figure out who I am, I'm your second cousin. I am Sonda's daughter. We met at Aunt Tucky's birthday party at your parents.

Jessica said...

Yeah for baby girls!!!! I'm so excited for you! I love her name- so original!

Now you'll get to use your nursery ideas!

Ann Hastings said...

I am so excited for y'all- I love the name too :)