Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

20 weeks!!

This weekend probably was one of the highlights of my year so far. Not only are we expecting a little girl (ahhh!!!) but I got to spend all of it with my family. Here we are before the sonogram:



My mom brought “It’s a Boy/Girl” banners with her. She sure did take them to the sonogram place. They actually came in handy because everyone took pictures of us holding the girl banner and sent it out as a text to tell everyone. Great idea, mom!

Anxious parents:


It's a girl!!


We bombarded the doctor’s office with our presence. We were like a gaggle of geese. I know people thought we were crazy!


We had the best time getting to shop for little Dean, even though I refrained from buying one thing...can you believe it?? One of the reasons for self-restraint was because we got tons of little goodies from both sets of parents. I love Chaz’s face in this picture. It’s like he’s thinking “what’s this pink thing that’s being shoved in my face?” Hahaha!


On Sunday, we had Easter dinner over at my in-laws. We snapped a few pics there, too.




Chaz and his dad wore pink in honor of Dean. Aren’t they so handsome?


And last but not least, my 20 week photo op. I’m over half-way there! Yipes!! I think my belly looks smaller than last week but I know that’s not this case because I just went to the doctor who said I’ve gained a total of 7lbs. Yikes! It was weird to see the scale keep going up and up but again, if it weren’t then I guess I’d be worried.





Gosh I can't wait to get some sun on this pastey white thing i call my body. Ugh! Florida can't get here fast enough!

Until next time, adios. Have a great day!!

2 comments:

The Balch Bunch said...

i dont know if i have commented this already but my head is screwed on backwards since the baby girl got here! first congrats on baby girl wester.. second i absolutley love the name!!! so awesome!

congrats, its a lot of work but a lot of fun and totally worth it... what a blessing!

Jessica said...

Great idea that your mom had to bring the banners and then text people with yall holding the right one! Congratulations again! Isn't it fun to get all kinds of pink things??