Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Cleaning/Nesting...whatever you wanna call it...

This weekend was packed with good friends and getting lots accomplished. Friday night, we enjoyed an evening with our dear friends and a 91-75 Thunder victory over the Lakers. I’ve been to a lot of Thunder games and have never seen them play so well. It was a really exciting game since it was our first time to beat the Lakers. We had a great time!

Since we cleaned out our front bedroom in preparation for Little One’s nursery, we spent this weekend organizing the 2nd bedroom. My goal was to have a comfortable place for my parents and other visitors to stay AND for Chaz to have plenty of space for his office. Our little house never ceases to amaze me at how it can accommodate so much in such little space.

We managed to fit a queen-sized bed and Chaz’s office comfortably in the 2nd bedroom. Sure it’s not super spacious but it gets the job done. We ordered a white filing cabinet and space-saving green wall filing dividers (pictured below) from CB2 as well.



I think it will match nicely with Chaz's office desk we already have(seen below):



Side-note: I love this catalog!



It’s a little bit cheaper version of Crate & Barrel and is owned by the same company. If you ever get a chance, sign up for the catalog. They have some of the cutest entertaining and decorating pieces. Some things are kinda pricey but for the most part, you can find some pretty reasonable deals.

On top of working on the inside of our house, we took advantage of the gorgeous weather we’ve been having and worked on the flowerbeds and cleaning out the garage. (Again, when I say “we” I mean Chaz. Just assume that from here on out. Poor Chaz. He’s turned into a work horse.)

We made our first of many visits to Lowe’s for the year (I could spend all of our money there) and bought our annual tomato plant. Hopefully we’ll have better results than last year. I’m able to grow these monstrosities of a plant but never many tomatoes. We picked out the perfect sunny spot and gave it a pep talk as we planted it. There is nothing better in my opinion than fresh, homegrown tomatoes. Mmmmm…yummy…

Well, only 4 more days until the sonogram! I’ll put up a gender poll tomorrow with my 19 week picture. I’d love to know what everyone what thinks it is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that cabinet! So cool!!

Hudson & Maddox said...

Stumbled open your blog...congrats on the little one of the way! Oh and I LOVE CB2!!

Stephanie (Burroff) Carnes