We haven’t been as certain on a girl name until recently. I knew I wanted to use it when every time I thought about it, I smiled. That’s a good sign, right? I wish I were having a boy AND a girl so I could use both names. A good reason to have twins, right?
As it stands right now, I think it’s a boy and Chaz thinks it’s a girl. Our families are pretty much split, too…so basically, we have no clue. I just hope Little One cooperates with us so we can get a shot of the “goods” :) I will be drinking lots of OJ that morning…
I’m finally feeling Little One swish around in there pretty much every day. It usually begins as little flutters then turns into kicks. It’s most active in the evening or after I eat something. Chaz still hasn’t felt it but he can’t sit still long enough in order to do so. He gives up after a minute of trying. He’s got a short attention span.
In other news, in less than 3 weeks, Chaz and I are going to Sarasota, FL for a wedding and can’t wait! I am dying to go to the beach (maybe it’s the whale in me) and this gives us the perfect excuse to get away.
A few great things about this trip, besides getting to hang out with a bunch of close friends/family, is that a) we are staying at the Ritz Carlton (what what?) and b) we get to stay an extra day. When we booked the trip back in November, for some reason, it cost the same amount for an extra night. We went ahead and booked the free night, not really thinking we were going to get to use it because of Chaz’s work schedule. Turns out, he got the green light to take off the extra day and so we get an extra day of vacay. Love it!!! I’ve never been to Sarasota but form the pictures on the hotel’s website, it looks like I won’t be disappointed.


Hope everyone has a great weekend. Ours is starting off right. We’re meeting a bunch of friends for dinner and then the Thunder/Lakers game. GO THUNDER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment