Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Fragments

So the big news in OKC this week is that Lady Gaga is coming to OKC in July. What!?


I couldn’t believe my ears when I heard it advertised on the radio. I immediately went to look up ticket prices and the cheapest ones I found were $200 a piece! Are you joking my face off? That is insane! I told Chaz that I absolutely refuse to pay that much for nose-bleed seats and that maybe we could go down to the Ford Center right before the concert and find some desperate ticket scalpers looking for a quick sale. I’m so sad. I thought Lady Gaga was supposed to be all about her fans? I guess she’s all about her rich fans…

My mom is letting me borrow her adorable maternity dress she wore in the late 70's when she was pregnant with my brother, Jason.


Isn’t it cute!? I love the simplicity of this dress. I’m thinking of wearing it to a wedding I’m going to in April. I think it would be fun!

Speaking of dresses, my mom also got me this dress:


I thought it was so cute because it really shows off my “bump”. It’s a little sleeveless summer dress that is so versatile and perfect for my growing belly. I can wear it to work and out on a summer night. Just what I needed. Thanks, mom!! I love it!

The past couple of days have been gorgeous here. I finally got to get out last night and walk around our block. Took me little longer than last spring :) but I made it. People were out mowing their lawns and working in their flowerbeds. It was wonderful! But of course, tonight we’re supposed to have strong storms and then tomorrow 3 to 6 inches of SNOW! What is that about? Never in my life did I ever think that I would get sick of snow and welp, I’m pretty darn sick of snow. Hopefully this will be the last round of it. My daffodils will need little coats to protect them.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Stay warm, OKC’ers!

1 comment:

The Balch Bunch said...

Love the new dress and your mom's dress! that is SO CUTE and so awesome!

Have a great weekend!

Kelsey