
It comes complete with candy for my mid-day sweet tooth, crackers for nausea, and prenatal vitamins. Oh and there’s some other junk in there that pertains to work. And yes, that is my barefoot. For some reason, I still feel the need to wear heels to work…
Well, today I am 18 weeks…which means one more week until I find out what Little One is. Yesss! Really it’s more like one week and 3 days but who’s counting? :) Next Friday can't come soon enough!
Chaz and I just got back from a walk. Pease don't hate :)


The big news from this past week: I felt Little One move! It wasn’t a fizzy movement this time…it was a full-fledge kick! I am so glad I was resting my hands on my tummy at the time because if I hadn’t, I probably wouldn’t have felt it. I would compare it to when you’re tired and your eyes twitch…except it wasn’t my eye but on my right side of my lower abdomen. As soon as I felt it, I yelled at Chaz “THE BABY JUST KICKED!” and sure enough, it did it again, just to show off. :)
Saturday, Chaz and I got busy (that’s what she said) and cleaned out our 2 front bedrooms. We organized, moved furniture, and cleaned out both closets in preparation for Little One. Really, when I say “we” I mean Chaz. I had to stop about 2 hours into it. I think I over did it because by Saturday night, my tailbone felt like it was about to fall off. Little One kicked me hard too. I think it was telling me to cool it and take it easy. So I took a nap while Chaz finished. Hey, what baby wants, baby gets.
My appetite has definitely made a comeback. I am one hungry lady. Today alone I’ve already had 2 lunches. And I’m not talking snacks…I’m talking a baked potato and then a visit to McDonald’s drive-thru for a Big ‘N Tasty meal. Ha! It’s almost embarrassing to admit how fast I ate both meals…so I won’t tell you. Just imagine a Hyena attacking a Zebra and you might get the picture.
I had 2 people make funny comments to me this week. One was at church when someone said “I thought you were either pregnant or hitting the Krispy Kreme’s pretty hard” (ouch) and the other was my neighbor. I was heading out for my walk yesterday as he was pulling out of his driveway. He stopped and rolled down his window and said “Hey! What you got goin’on around your belly there?” I must be really showing or getting fat face. Probably a combination of the two…
I will post 18 weeks pictures later when Chaz gets home. I know you just can’t wait to see my fatness. Ha! Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!
6 comments:
Not to be confused with a pregnant lady's drawers;)
you look great, the belly has definitely popped out more!
how cute are you?! can't wait to hear what your cooking in there!
You are too funny! Love the "that's what she said"! ~Tori
I can't wait to see what baby is too! How fun! Love the 'fat face' comment! Great way to put it!
I love watching your stomache grow. It makes me want another baby!!
Post a Comment