Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

13 weeks!

Man, I'm getting creative with these blog titles, huh?

This past weekend, we took a family vacay to Arizona. It was my first time in AZ and I absolutely LOVED it! The weather was gorgeous and mid-70s which made it extremely hard to leave. We had the best time with Chaz’s side of the fam-many laughs were shared, that’s for sure.

The guys playing at Trune North Golf course in Scottsdale. Absolutely beautiful!


After 36 holes…Chaz played, I didn’t. I just came to scope out the scenery


Cactus! So cool!


The boys:


Family pic at the Phoenix zoo:


Hilarious baboon sunning himself. Thought he was dead:


Scopin’ the Rhino rumps with Uncle Chaz:


Getting in some much needed practice:


Rix is one tough dude:


Sweet nephew:


Date night with my sis & bro in law to Flemming’s Steak House. My mouth is watering as I type this:


On our last night, we visited my boss’s house in Paradise Valley for dinner and hoops. Yes, it is as beautiful as it sounds:


This house is my dream house!


I can’t thank my in-laws enough for an awesome trip! We had a blast and I will be coming back to AZ very, very soon!

Welp, I’m 13 weeks today! Last week of my first trimester…can’t believe it! Feeling pretty good these days. Please excuse my grossness. I thought I’d take my own pic to switch it up a bit.




Not much else to report. I go back to the dr. in about 2 1/2 weeks and I can't wait! Maybe I'll get to hear that precious heartbeat again. :)

2 comments:

Terry said...

Love the pictures of AZ; and your hair looks soo cute! Love ya and miss ya!

The Balch Bunch said...

so cute! you are looking awesome! the second trimester is so fun once the energy comes back full circle! you will enjoy it more than you know... i am in week 32 and it hasnt been bad at all...if you have any questions just ask me :) i am a pro now hahahaha justttt kidding... not a pro but ask any questions you want... none are dumb believe me!