This guy.

(Skip this paragraph if you can’t stand gloating….because that’s what I’m about to do.) I never thought it was possible for Chaz to become more thoughtful, kinder, sweeter, and more willing to help out…but boy was I wrong! He never ceases to amaze me with how wonderful of a hubby he is-especially these past few months. He tells me I look beautiful (even when I look like I’ve been ran over by a truck), he’s read more of the pregnancy books/articles than I have, clears his ridiculously hectic schedule to be at every appointment with me, and even came home with a bunch of gifts yesterday in celebration of the end of my first trimester. Who knew you got presents for that!? I didn’t even do anything but just eat and sleep more than usual. Ha!! Total surprise!
These jeans.

These were part of my gift from Chaz. I hadn’t bought any of these pants just yet because a) I was in denial that I needed them so soon and b) I had no clue what size I’d be. Chaz did some research and came home with these yesterday and they fit perfectly! (I need him to do all my shopping.) What a great invention!! I can breathe when I sit down! I think I may wear these even after I pop this baby out…especially at Thanksgiving (Friends episode, anyone?)
This bedding.

I finally broke down and got new bedding 2 weeks ago when Tina was here. Peer pressure. I must say though that I really, really love it. It’s so silky, bright and airy. I don’t think Chaz loves the idea of 42 pillows being on the bed (he hates decorative pillows and sees no use in them) but I can’t get enough of them. Tina taught me how to “dress” the bed like they do at Pottery Barn. Invaluable information, if you ask me. :)
This bath stuff.

Yes it’s Calgon and no, I’m not 80 years old. I was looking for anything to take the itch away from my skin and this seems to do the trick. It has now “taken me away” this entire week. Thank you, Calgon. I owe you one.
This joke from Mitt Romney:
“I spent the weekend in Vancouver. As always, the Olympic Games were inspiring. But in case you didn’t hear the late-breaking news, the gold medal in the downhill was taken away from American Lindsey Vonn. It was determined that President Obama is going downhill faster than she is.”
No explanation necessary :)
Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! I know we will! We’re celebrating Chaz’s big 2-9! Can’t believe it! We’re getting old :)
4 comments:
Chaz is going to be a WONDERFUL Daddy! And of course, you are going to be a FUN Mommy!
I've been in denial about the jeans too!! I'm about to buy my first pair and I'm having trouble deciding between the one's like yours on the ones that come over your belly more. Are those super great and stay up well??
Chaz is so sweet- I am glad he treats you so well :) Enjoy your weekend!
How sweet is he!
Post a Comment