

On Monday, I had another doctor’s appointment. Chaz and I got to hear the heartbeat again, which was music to our ears. I loved watching Chaz’s face when she moved the little device over my belly. His eyes lit up like Christmas morning. So cute!
The heartbeat was 164 beats per minute…still to early too tell the sex. 2 more appointments, though, and we get to find out…which I’m DYING to know. Chaz thinks it’s a boy and I, of course, think it’s a girl. Either way, I could care less. I’m pretty sure I’ll love it to pieces no matter what :)
The doc said everything looked perfect (more beautiful music to my ears) but I was a little alarmed when I saw that I had lost 2 pounds. What!? With all that Chick Fila I’ve been eating? I realize it’s pretty normal at this stage but geez. I just don’t understand how I have a human being growing inside of me, I’ve barely been breaking a sweat at the gym, eating whatever comes across my plate and I lose weight. When I do the exact opposite, I GAIN weight. Note to self: sit on the couch and eat Bon Bons for best results.
Anyhoo, speaking of gaining weight, I’m pretty sure that will happen asap because look what Chaz found me…drum roll please:

We got a tip from a friend at church on where to find Heaven in a Bottle, I mean, Kiwi-Strawberry Snapple. Thank You Crest Foods. You are a life saver. How does Crest Foods Wester sound for a name? :)
Chaz also picked me up a box of these little puppies:

Ahhhh. Soooo good. Between 1 bottle of kiwi strawberry and a snack cake, I racked up over 500 calories! Yikes! Won’t be doing that very often but it was sure stinkin’ good.
I have to give a shout out to Chaz because today is our 8 year “first date” anniversary. Yes, we are that couple that recognizes this as a holiday. It feels like yesterday that Chaz picked me up in front of Gardner Freshman Dorm for dinner at Outback (big spenda!) and a movie (I Am Sam). I remember coming back to the dorm to tell everyone that would listen how much fun I had. Ahh, memories. Love you Chaz! Thanks for the best 8 years!!
6 comments:
You are very welcome for the tip! Glad you enjoyed the Snapple
Dont worry...Bob and I just celebrated our 9 year dating anniversary...I get more excited about that one then our wedding day!! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!!
holy moly those heart snack cakes are so good! that will help with the weight gain!
I lost 3 pounds at that stage too. I get to go back on Friday and I bet I've gained it all back plus some. Like you, I've eaten everything in sight and not broken a sweat either. Isn't it wonderful for once?
Bonnie! You are so adorable :) Love the belly pics.
You look so cute! Happy 8 years 'first date anni'
Post a Comment