Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Is it summer yet?

This winter has turned out to be one for the record books here in Oklahoma. I cannot tell you how stinkin ready I am for summer. We have been snowed in for almost 4 days.

This is our backyard 2 days AFTER the storm and it still looks like this!


I've been actually surprised that the dogs love the snow.


One good thing though about being a caged lion (besides all the rest I have been able to get) has been that Chaz and I tackled a few projects on our house “to do” list. We painted and recarpeted our bedroom. We went from this:




To this:




I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I'm sure I'll change my mind next year and change it all up :)

I’m also on the lookout for some new bedding. We registered for this bedding 5 years ago (can’t believe it’s already been 5 years) so I’m ready for something fresh. I kinda feel guilty for wanting to replace it but sometimes, ya just need change.

Well, tomorrow I go in for my second doctor’s appointment. I hope everything goes well and that Little One is growing like a weed. One more week and I’ll be through my first trimester, which I can’t believe! I’m sooo ready to find out the gender. I’m ready to get started on his/her nursery.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: