Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Somewhere between 8 & 9 weeks...

Monday is my first doctor's appointment. Hopefully, I'll be able to quit taking random guesses at how far along I am.

Bottom Line: Another week has passed so time for a pic :)




Symptoms are still about the same: dry heaving, queasy mostly in the mornings (but don't rule out a good barfing around 4pm in front of your fellow colleagues at work), and tiredness. Ya know, all the good stuff :)

Hope everyone has a terrific Thursday!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Sorry you're not feeling so hot...you look adorable!

The Balch Bunch said...

Bonnie,

I am Chandler Balch's wife and I found your little blog through Ife's blog... anyhow... just happened across it again and saw you are preggers! Congrats! I am 26 weeks along... once you get passed the little bouts of sickness it isnt half bad, dont let peoples horror stories scare you!

Kelsey Balch