Random thoughts going on in my head today…I'll spare you pictures of my ghastly skin color and pastiness...
1) Is it safe to get my hair done? Everything I read is pretty 50/50. I’ll ask my doc on Monday…along with the 50,000 other questions I have.
2) It feels like an eternity since we found out I was expecting. A month will have passed between when we found out and the first doc appointment. Wow! That’s a looong time! Is that normal?
3) I already have everything planned out in my head as to what I want for the nursery. A little soon, huh? I cannot wait to get started on the room…once we find out the sex, of course.
4) Speaking of the sex, everyone, except Chaz of course, thinks it’s a girl. Even my grandma has been calling it a girl. Love the thought of a precious, yummy smelling little girl…but of course, a little boy that looks like Chaz would be just fine with me! Whatever it is, I hope it gets Chaz’s hair, nose, skin…basically I want it to look like Chaz. Ha!
5) We are certain about the boy name but are still a little iffy on a girl’s name. Luckily, we’ve narrowed it down to a few good ones :) We will reveal the name once we find out what we are having. I guess that happens around 19 weeks??
6) Being scared has not crossed my mind one time. Being anxious, excited, worried, annoyed, and bloated has.
7) Tried to wear my favorite pair of jeans the other day and ended up having to completely unbutton and unzip them in order to breathe. Until next year, my comfy friend…
8) This is the first time in my life that I have actually been EXCITED to wear a swim suit! I won’t have to suck it in and will actually have an excuse for being a fatty. Chaz and I are going to a destination wedding in Florida in late April so I will need a swim suit to accommodate my fatness. I’ve been looking at maternity swim suits and they are all so ugly and made for my grandma. What is up with that!?
9) Still haven’t gained any weight. In fact, at one point, I had lost a good 4 lbs. I’m sure I’ll make up for that reeeeeaaaaal quick once I get my appetite back...all 4lbs in my face, I'm sure.
10) Today was the first day I didn’t get sick in the morning. Yeah!! It’s a good day!
11) Ummm, how about Colty McCoy? What an awesome time to testify about God with half of the country watching. What a stud.
I guess that’s about it. Hope ya’ll have a great weekend!! Thanks for all the encouragement and support you have given me. It truly means the world!!!
3 comments:
We are so excited for you- can't wait to hear how the doctor's appointment goes :) I love that you're already planning the nursery- it's exactly how I'll be :) I agree- way to go Colt!
It is always sad to give up your favorite clothes. I remember always taking a second look at myself in the mirror wondering who that big women is...then you get used to it and wonder how you will ever be able to tie your shoes again...but it does happen!!
Hope you have more sick-free days!
yay!!! i love that ur preggo...so fun! i found at what i was having with noah at 20 weeks and with cohen at 17 weeks! i think it all depends on your doctor.
glad you feel good about wearing a swimsuit bc i sure didn't wear one at all last year!
have you gotten a belly band yet? it is perfect for those too tight jeans and gives you a little longer in normal clothes. you can borrow mine if you would like!
Post a Comment