Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New this week

UPDATE: Please don't judge my grossness...




10 week baby bump pic to be taken tonight…I know you are on the edge of your seat with anticipation.

New this week:

My first “aww, look at your little pooch” comment. It made me smile. The true test though will be when a complete stranger says something (which is what I hear will happen quite often.) I’m one of those gals that likes for people to touch my stomach…although I will NOT like it if or when a complete stranger does. Eww. That just creeps me out!

Cravings: Chickfila, Chickfila, oh and more Chickfila. I received a free chicken biscuit offer at the beginning of January for tomorrow morning and you better believe I’ve had it marked on my Outlook calendar since then. I’m waking up 20 minutes early tomorrow for my free biscuit.

More Cravings: Snapple! But not just any Snapple flavor-it HAS to be Lemon Tea or Kiwi-Strawberry (which I cannot find ANYWHERE!) If you find it, please pick me up a bottle or two…or twelve. You will be my best friend for life. I might even consider naming my child after you.

Aversions: Coffee and deli sandwiches…which is actually good because both aren’t really recommended.

New nesting projects: Chaz and I decided to repaint our bedroom and install new carpet...which was not even 3 years old. For some odd reason, Vanilla Bean white carpet doesn’t seem to bode well with 2 dogs (one of which was a puppy) and a high-traffic path way to our backyard. Who woulda thought? We repainted, moved furniture, picked out “hot cocoa” shaggy carpet - all in one day. Note to self: never, ever do all of this in one day when you are preggers. I definitely paid for it Sunday morning.

New Reality: My Dogs are no longer my children (gasp!) This realization came to me this past weekend when I was picking out carpet. The thought of my child playing on the same ground where my dog decided her lunch didn’t agree with her makes me sick. No longer are my dogs allowed in our bedroom. Luckily, the rest of my house consists of hardwoods so I won’t have to confine them to a tiny space like polar bears floating on a piece of ice.

Yup, I'm one of those "moms": If you visit my house, I'm probably going to make you take off your shoes at the door. (Insert Sex & the City episode here, although I promise not to steal your Manolo Blahnik's that I'm sure you're to be wearing.) Basically for the same reasons above, although humans track in more nasty stuff on their feet than dogs. Ughh. A visit to any public restroom will make you consder doing the same.

I will post my 10 week picture once I get home. Gotta have help from the Chaz-ster. Hope you all are haaving a fabulous week so far!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

I have the same issue with floors...so I always put a blanket down for the boys to play on...that way I know where it's been:)

Jamie Thompson said...

Look at your belly! I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and no one can tell. I'm so tall though it could take months :) You do look super cute!

Anonymous said...

I SOO kiwi strawberry snapple. I haven't been able to find it for years!! :) Let me know if you have any luck!
You look great...and I'm sure you will for the next 30 weeks! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry..there was suppose to be a heart after "I soo..." :)