Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Meet Little One Wester!!!!

Ohhh what a fun, fun day!! Chaz and I got to meet Little One!! I went in for my visit and much to my surprise, I was told that my doctor doesn’t do sonograms until the 12th week. WHAT!? I about died. I have waited for this doctor’s appointment for a month…now you’re telling me I have to wait LONGER!?

I don’t know if it was the disappointment in my eyes or what but my doctor goes “well, I guess I’m having ‘trouble’ determining your due date so I will order it.” YEAH!!! I wanted to hug her but I refrained. Man oh man are we lucky!!

My doctor estimated that I am 9 weeks and 1 day and due on August 15th. But after the sonogram, I was told I am only 7 weeks and 6 days and due August 24th. Whoa! I really AM early. Ha!! Anyway, we couldn’t be more excited. I and Little One are perfectly healthy and right on track. Yippee!!

A couple of pics:






We even got to hear the heartbeat! My doc told me it was too early to hear the heartbeat (man, she’s 2 for 2 today) because we got to hear that precious sound loud and clear!



Thanks again to everyone that has prayed over, sent sweet emails, cards, messages about our sweet baby...geez. We are such lucky, lucky parents!!

6 comments:

ife, never iffy said...

Yay for Baby Wester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassie said...

So glad you got to see the little peanut! How exciting!!

The Balch Bunch said...

CONGRATS!

Jamie Thompson said...

That is such great news Bonnie! Doesn't it just bring a flood of relief to see that little image? I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Allison said...

awesome!!! i know you were excited to finally see little baby!
so excited for you!

Ann Hastings said...

YAY for sweet baby Wester! I am so glad you got to see/hear the sweet baby- we're continuing to pray for you! Love you :)