
One of my personal faves, "Boogie Wipes" from my friend Jenn. Hilarious!

Something not so hilarious...this is what we woke up to Saturday morning:

Yeah, someone broke into Chaz's Expedition. Made all of this mess and got away with Chaz's black jacket. Good grief, the idiots:

I would have bought the crook a $130 coat if that's what he needed...cuz that's what it's going to cost to fix this hot mess. Ughh.
Another not so hot item that happened this weekend-frozen pipes. currently, Chaz and his dad are crawling around underneath my house in 20 degree weather trying to fix the problem. Poor guys. It's times like this, I'm glad I'm female.
Well, tomorrow morning is my first doctor's appointment! I can hardly contain myself with excitement!! The thought of getting to see my baby and hearing its precious heart beat for the first time makes MY heart race! I will update everyone as soon as I can. Yeah!!
Here's to a little better week :)
5 comments:
Boogiewipes are awesome! You will buy more!! Good luck and have fun at your Dr's appointment!!
praying for you today during your first appointment! can't wait to read the updates :)
Hey girl!
We registered for Boogie Wipes because Chandler thought they were so hilarious! Glad yall think they are funny too!
Good luck today at the appointment! It is so exciting!!
How cool that you're already getting fun gifts :) I am sorry about Chaz's window- that's happened to my Jeep twice now, it's no fun!
Can't wait to hear about your appointment today!
Yes! The boogie wipes made the blog! :) i'm a little behind on reading...sorry Bons!
I thought about buying them for myself...they seems 10 times better than kleenex! haha
Post a Comment