I visited Tina in Austin and had the best time, even if it was a short visit.

We are able to have the greatest, most sincere conversations and it’s one of the things I love about her most. She gets my sense of humor (which has no filter, at times) and for that, I’m truly grateful for her. It makes me wish I lived in Austin, that’s for sure!
The added cherry on top to my visit was that we got to see one of our long lost roomies (one of many in college) Bethany. Talk about funny. Have a 5 minute convo with this chick. She’ll have you rolling on the floor.

We were able to get in a nice long breakfast at an old wine cellar and even a coffee in the old San Marcos downtown square. Quite a charming place, actually. I love catching up with old friends. I think it does something to my soul. I’ve been very lucky this year to have been given the chance to visit so many of them. I’m one lucky gal!
Chaz took me out to the golf course on Saturday. His dad was out of town (his #1 pick) so I had to do. But that’s okay. Anytime I get to spend with him is fine with me! I especially like going to the golf course with Chaz. It’s very rare that I do. Its fun to watch him because he’s actually pretty good. It’s a whole other side of him that I don’t often get to witness.
Plus, I like his little golf getup. The shoes, the sun glasses, the whole gentlemen-like persona that golf entails…whatever it is…I like it. :)
Usually, when I go out there, I only drive the cart. But this time, he actually let me putt and hit the ball. I think this may be something I pursue. I really think (gasp!) I like golf! He told me his dad is going to have to teach me because he doesn’t have the patience. Should I be offended?? I guess I need to start looking for some cute pink clubs…pink shoes…and a cute little pink polo…wait…this is getting expensive…Chaz needs to rethink inviting me next time.
Speaking of the Devil, Chaz has been counting down the days until football starts. He’s like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. To add to his excitement, we got tickets to the BYU vs OU game at the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium…where it costs $38 to park! Yeah, it’s not a typo. Jerry Jones has to figure out some way to pay for that stadium.

So anybody who wants to carpool, I’m down. Maybe I’ll just walk…then again, probably not. Jerry’s got us trapped. It’s a monopoly, I tell ya!
Really that's about all going on right now. Bored to tears yet?? :)
1 comment:
I have been debating picking up golf as well since it would be fun to play as a couple, but then I start calculating the fees involved ... hmmm!
Gabe has been getting his fantasy football leagues lined up, can't decide between two or three this time, and I am dreading THAT many games to watch. But, I do wish I was attending any event at the new stadium!!! Cannot believe the price to park. Ya'll have fun!
Post a Comment