4 years ago last Thursday, Chaz and I were boarding a plane to Vienna, Austria not knowing what the world had in store for a newly-wed couple of 3 months. Boy were we in for an emotional roller coaster! In honor of our little “anniversary”, my dear sweet hubby made me a photo book entailing every adventure, every peak and valley, every quirky story of those 4 months spent overseas. I’ve been meaning for the longest time to scrapbook or at least organize our pictures, but somehow, I just haven’t made the time to do so.
Well, luckily, Chaz did. He spent months on the book. And I’m so proud, that I’m posting it below. I realize this is super boring but I just had to share because I’m absolutely in love with it! It's kinda hard to view but once you right click and zoom in, you can see it better. Still trying to figure out how to post it as a book on my blog...but for now, this will have to do:
Our European Experience
PS: Please excuse my DISGUSTING hair in all my photos. I didn't have a hair dryer and since we were on a student's budget, I was too cheap to buy one. Ha!!
UPDATE: For some reason, the whole book isn't showing up?? Basically, I'm horrible with computers and should find a 10 year old to help me out. Until then, I hope I can figure this sucker out...
2 comments:
Your book looks awesome! I had never heard of blurb before...now I want to make books too! 3 years later and I still haven't made a wedding book...
BONNIE!!! You have such a sweet husband!!! That book is awesome! The page about your first anniversary brought tears to my eyes! You two are a beautiful couple!!! Tiffany
Post a Comment